Originally from the Mediterranean basin, peppermint is a plant grown in countries such as India, China, Morocco. There are many species of peppermint, but peppermint is the most widespread species.
Peppermint has many applications in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and culinary industries.
With a rich menthol content, Peppermint essential oil is invigorating and general stimulant, enhances intellectual abilities, supports and activates concentration and alertness.
Country of origin: India
Method of production: by steam distillation from the aerial parts of the plant
Ingredient (INCI): Mentha x piperita
Quantity: 10 ml
Recommendations / How to use:
- invigorating and comforting
- soothing and stimulating
- activates the power of concentration and vigilance
- useful in case of fatigue, overwork, depression
- general tonic
- anesthetic and analgesic
- calms down itching
- used in case of headaches, migraines
- should not be applied directly onto the skin; it is used only as an ingredient in various cosmetic compositions, usual dosage: 0.5-2%
- can be used in the aroma diffuser by adding a few drops, both for chemotherapeutic purpose and for the perfume of the rooms
Storage: in a dry, cool place, away from direct light.
- as a general rule, before using a cosmetic preparation, at least 24 hours before application, it is advisable to perform an elbow bend skin test
- should always be diluted before applying onto the skin
- usage: external, as a cosmetic ingredient, in aromatherapy
- avoid usage by pregnant, breastfeeding women; hypersensitive persons and children under 6 years
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep out of reach of children
- do not ingest
All the information presented above regarding: recommendations, use, dosage, are issued based on the documentation received from the supplier, from the literature available in various profile scientific publications; all of them they are purely informative, do not represent medical advice and cannot in any way take on our responsibility. We recommend addressing a doctor if this product is used for medical purposes. Some of the essential oils contain photo-sensitizing molecules, which is why sun exposure is prohibited after using them or the products in which they have been included.