Extracted through the process of steam distillation from the small, white bitter orange flowers, the Neroli essential oil is one of the most popular essential oils used for its therapeutic properties.
In cosmetic compositions it is used for its unique, fine, subtle scent, but also due to the anti-wrinkle, tonic, regenerating effect on the skin.
The Neroli essential oil was discovered in the seventeenth century and was named after Anna Maria of Tremoille, the princess of Nerola. She particularly appreciated the scent of the Neroli essential oil using it to perfume all the spaces and personal items.
The properties of this oil have been highly appreciated by the residents of Venice, who used it against viruses, plague and to cover the unpleasant odors from the canals.
Country of origin: India
Method of production: by flowers steam distillation
Ingredient (INCI): Citrus aurantium
Quantity: 5 ml
Recommendations / How to use:
- is a positive oil, soothing and antidepressant
- its distinctive perfume relaxes the mind, negative emotions and thoughts are removed, giving rise to a feeling of inner peace, bliss
- it is useful in case of anxiety, stress, sleep disorders, exhaustion, various traumas
- helps to overcome a crisis, failure
- acts in case of psychological shock
- slightly aphrodisiac, it is a general tonic for:
- nervous system: restores vitality, courage and self-confidence
- skin: regenerates and revitalizes the skin, being suitable for mature, devitalized, tonus lacking skin
- it can be used as an essence for perfumes, being a perfume in which the slightly spicy notes blend with the sweet, floral ones, creating a unique, uplifting fragrance
- should not be applied directly to the skin; use only as an ingredient in various cosmetic compositions, usual dosage: 0.1-2%
Storage: in a dry, cool place, away from direct light.
- as a general rule, before using a cosmetic preparation, at least 24 hours before application, it is advisable to perform an elbow bend skin test
- should always be diluted before applying onto the skin
- usage: external, as a cosmetic ingredient, in aromatherapy
- avoid usage by pregnant, breastfeeding women; hypersensitive persons and children under 6 years
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep out of reach of children
- do not ingest
All the information presented above regarding: recommendations, use, dosage, are issued based on the documentation received from the supplier, from the literature available in various profile scientific publications; all of them they are purely informative, do not represent medical advice and cannot in any way take on our responsibility. We recommend addressing a doctor if this product is used for medical purposes. Some of the essential oils contain photo-sensitizing molecules, which is why sun exposure is prohibited after using them or the products in which they have been included.