|Essential oil characteristics
|Peel cold pressing
|Country of origin
The sweet orange is native to Asia and was brought to the West by Arabs.
The Sweet orange essential oil is obtained by cold pressing the orange peel.
It is an ingredient often found in pharmaceuticals due to its medicinal properties and is widely used worldwide as a flavoring, fragrance. Its perfume has sweet, fruity, warm notes, and when it is diffused, it creates a soothing atmosphere of total relaxation.
Country of origin: India
Method of production: by cold pressing the peel
Ingredient (INCI): Citrus sinensis
Quantity: 10 ml
Recommendations / How to use:
- optimizing, positive
- soothing, comforting
- relaxes the atmosphere in case of nervousness, anxiety
- it activates creativity and intuition
- stimulates communication
- useful in case of sleep disorders, including for children
- slightly antiseptic
- improves the appetite
- fragrant for both cosmetic and care compositions and preparations as well as for the environment
- should not be applied directly onto the skin; it is used only as an ingredient in various cosmetic compositions, usual dosage: 0.5-2%
- can be used in the aroma diffuser by adding a few drops, both for chemotherapeutic purpose and for the perfume of the rooms
Storage: in a dry, cool place, away from direct light.
- as a general rule, before using a cosmetic preparation, at least 24 hours before application, it is advisable to perform an elbow bend skin test
- should always be diluted before applying onto the skin
- usage: external, as a cosmetic ingredient, in aromatherapy
- avoid usage by pregnant, breastfeeding women; hypersensitive persons and children under 6 years
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep out of reach of children
- do not ingest
All the information presented above regarding: recommendations, use, dosage, are issued based on the documentation received from the supplier, from the literature available in various profile scientific publications; all of them they are purely informative, do not represent medical advice and cannot in any way take on our responsibility. We recommend addressing a doctor if this product is used for medical purposes. Some of the essential oils contain photo-sensitizing molecules, which is why sun exposure is prohibited after using them or the products in which they have been included.