|Essential oil characteristics|
|Ingredients (INCI)||Cymbogopon flexuosus|
|Obtaining method||By steam distillation from the aerial parts of the plant|
|Country of origin||India|
Lemongrass is an aromatic plant, native to Asia. This perennial plant, also known as the "Indian verbena", grows exponentially, but is also cultivated in tropical regions, Central America for example. It is highly appreciated by the English nationalities, who actually gave it the name lemongrass, and in Thai and Malaysian cuisines it is a traditional ingredient.
The Lemongrass essential oil extracted by steam distillation from the aerial parts of the plant is characterized by a refreshing odor, fresh citrus fruit that promotes the good mood.
Country of origin: India
Method of production: by steam distillation from the aerial parts of the plant
Ingredient (INCI): Cymbogopon flexuosus
Quantity: 10 ml
Recommendations / How to use:
- is antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
- has an energizing, stimulating effect
- skin tonic and regenerative; useful for the care of oily and acne-affected skin
- in aromatherapy it is used because its perfume promotes well-being, bringing a good balance of the nervous system
- is useful for skin care affected by cellulite
- insecticide effect
- deodorant, perfume; it is used as a perfume agent for various cosmetic or care compositions, soaps
- should not be applied directly onto the skin; it is used only as an ingredient in various cosmetic compositions, usual dosage: 0.5-2%
- can be used in the aroma diffuser by adding a few drops, both for chemotherapeutic purpose and for the perfume of the rooms
Storage: in a dry, cool place, away from direct light.
- as a general rule, before using a cosmetic preparation, at least 24 hours before application, it is advisable to perform an elbow bend skin test
- should always be diluted before applying onto the skin
- usage: external, as a cosmetic ingredient, in aromatherapy
- avoid usage by pregnant, breastfeeding women; hypersensitive persons and children under 6 years
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep out of reach of children
- do not ingest
All the information presented above regarding: recommendations, use, dosage, are issued based on the documentation received from the supplier, from the literature available in various profile scientific publications; all of them they are purely informative, do not represent medical advice and cannot in any way take on our responsibility. We recommend addressing a doctor if this product is used for medical purposes. Some of the essential oils contain photo-sensitizing molecules, which is why sun exposure is prohibited after using them or the products in which they have been included.