Lemon is an aromatic citrus fruit with a thick peel. Today it is cultivated especially in China, but is considered to be native to India.
It is one of the original citrus fruits, from which all other species of citrus fruit have been developed. It is widely used in Asian cuisine, in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. In traditional Chinese medicine, lemon is used as a tonic to regulate Qi.
The note of the essential oil of lemon (citron) gives freshness and invigoration.
Country of origin: India
Method of production: by cold pressing the peel
Ingredient (INCI): Citrus medica
Quantity: 10 ml
Recommendations / How to use:
- antibacterial, anti-fungal
- antiseptic, purifying
- invigorating and comforting
- soothing and stimulating
- general tonic
- anti-cellulite, stimulates peripheral circulation
- should not be applied directly onto the skin; it is used only as an ingredient in various cosmetic compositions, usual dosage: 0.5-2%
- can be used in the aroma diffuser by adding a few drops, both for chemotherapeutic purpose and for the perfume of the rooms
Storage: in a dry, cool place, away from direct light.
- as a general rule, before using a cosmetic preparation, at least 24 hours before application, it is advisable to perform an elbow bend skin test
- should always be diluted before applying onto the skin
- usage: external, as a cosmetic ingredient, in aromatherapy
- avoid usage by pregnant, breastfeeding women; hypersensitive persons and children under 6 years
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep out of reach of children
- do not ingest
All the information presented above regarding: recommendations, use, dosage, are issued based on the documentation received from the supplier, from the literature available in various profile scientific publications; all of them they are purely informative, do not represent medical advice and cannot in any way take on our responsibility. We recommend addressing a doctor if this product is used for medical purposes. Some of the essential oils contain photo-sensitizing molecules, which is why sun exposure is prohibited after using them or the products in which they have been included.